© 2007 – 2021 William B. Hillanbrand. All rights reserved.

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

I was reviewing some old photographs, when I stumbled upon this photograph. The photograph was taken about 1921 in Atlantic City, New Jersey by the commercial photographer Fred Hess. It is a picture of the extended Francis Family, which included the Hillanbrand's and Riley's. My grandfather is in the top row, with his arms around my Great Aunt Viola (on left) and Great Aunt Betty (on right). I believe that my Great Aunt Marguerite is in the arms of my Great Aunt Betty. Next to them, on right, is my Great Grandmother, Ellen Hillanbrand. On extreme left is my Great, Great Aunt Elizabeth Riley. Unfortunately, I don't know the cousins within the rest of the photograph. I thought I would share. Any help and assistance would be appreciated.



No comments: