© 2007 – 2021 William B. Hillanbrand. All rights reserved.

Thursday, July 29, 2021

As a followup to yesterdays contribution, today, I have another photograph of a picnic with the Hillanbrand's and Riley's. This was taken around 1936/7, down around Umbria Street in Philadelphia. My Great Grandmother, Ellen Francis Hillanbrand is in the middle holding a beer. My Great Aunt Dolores and Great Uncle Robert Brecht is in the last row on the left. Robert Brecht is in the first row on right, holding the baseball. My Great Aunt Dot and Great Uncle Harry Kinsinger are to the right of my Great Grandmother. Their son, Joe Kinsinger is the smallest, in front right. And lastly, my Great Aunt Marguerite is kneeling, center left. If anyone knows some of the other characters, please let me know.



No comments: